Classic RUF Heat Logs - Full Pallet 960kgs
RUF Birch Heat Logs for Wood Stoves and Fireplaces
- 100% Birch Hardwood;
- Low moisture: 7.4%;
- High calorific value: 18 MJ/kg (5.0 kWh/kg);
- Long burning time up to 2.5 hours;
- Uniform, smooth surface, light colour wood;
- Lower cost than Pini-Kay briquettes;
- BSL approved with BSL number BSL0541408-0008;
- Sourced from 100% FSC forests certified by the Forest Stewardship Council - the worldwide organisation for responsible forestry;Performance:
Due to very low moisture levels (approx. 7.5% compared to 20% in kiln-dried logs and 30% in seasoned logs), the Birch Heat Logs light easily and give off a lot of heat. In our tests, they produced a nice burn of approx. 1 hour followed by up to two hours of hot "glow". The duration of burning will depend on the quantity used and air inflow settings.
Delivery on 7.5 t vehicles
Delivery on 7.5 tonne vehicles is now limited to pallets weighing 750kg or less. This includes 3/4 pallets, half pallets and quarter pallets. Please email or telephone us to place your order if you'd like to take advantage of this free service.
A maximum of three briquettes should be loaded at any given time. Because they burn much hotter than logs and expand slightly in the fire, it is important not to overload your fire box. Loading to about half the capacity is usually ideal, but try and see what works best for you.
To maximise performance, get the fire really hot before turning down the air flow and refuelling as required.
Recommended for all types of fireplaces, wood and multifuel stoves and log boilers.
- Pale yellow colour;
- Calorific value: 18 MJ/kg (5.0 kWh/kg);
- Each briquette measures approximately 65mm x 90mm x 150mm (approx. 2.5 x 3.5 x 6 in.);
- Each 10kg pack contains 12 heat logs;
- Full pallets of 960kg delivered on a Euro pallet sized 120 x 80 x 160cm (approx.); smaller quantities may be delivered on Euro or UK pallets (100 x 120cm);