Classic RUF Heat Logs - 12 packreservoir logs
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 11 - 20 and get £0.10 off
- Buy 21 - 30 and get £0.15 off
- Buy 31 - 40 and get £0.20 off
- Buy 41 - 50 and get £0.25 off
- Buy 51 or above and get £0.30 off
- Pale yellow colour;
- Calorific value: 18.0 MJ/kg (5.0 kWh/kg);
- Each briquette measures approximately 65mm x 90mm x 150mm (approx. 2.5 x 3.5 x 6 in.);
- Each 10kg pack contains 12 heat logs fitted into traditional PE bag
Two to three briquettes should be used to start the fire. Because they burn much hotter than logs and expand slightly in the fire, it is important not to overload your fire box.
To maximise performance, get the fire really hot before turning down the air flow and refuelling as required.
Recommended for smaller wood and multi-fuel stoves and log boilers. For larger appliances, we recommend Nestro Round Wood Briquettes due to the larger size of the individual briquette.
- Made of 100% clean virgin Pine & Spruce sawdust
- Low moisture: 4.5% only
- Low ash: 0.7%
- High calorific value: 18.0 MJ/kg (5.0 kWh/kg)
- Long burning time up to 3.5 hours
- Woodsure ® Ready to Burn Approved: WS356
- 21% lower cost of heat released compared to Pini-Kay Briquettes
- Uniform, smooth surface, light colour wood
- Recommended for smaller stoves
Due to very low moisture levels (approx. 4.5% compared to 20% in kiln-dried logs and 30% in seasoned logs), the Classic Heat Logs light easily and give off a lot of heat. In our tests, they produced a nice burn of approx. 45min followed by up to two hours of hot "glow". The duration of burning will depend on the quantity loaded and burn intensity regulated by air inflow settings.
Excellent product .Great for lighting fire,great heat output and when used in conjunction with kiln dried hardwood makes a great economical combination for maintaining heat output with low ash.